Owning your own truck as a Lease Purchase Class A can be a big step. LWT has been in business for over 20 years, providing top rated equipment, fantastic freight lanes, all with a hometown town attitude, can make the transition easy for you. Our common sense approach and experienced personnel will help navigate you throughout the process to get you on the road faster. Call a Recruiter today!
LWT knows trucking is a tough job and we know work/life is important to you. We offer competitive pay, along with per diem, paid vacation, paid holidays, and PTO days. Driver safety is always top priority, which is why we run top notch equipment, to get you where you need to be, safely. OTR, Regional or Local Shuttle, we have something for everyone!
The following will be considered minimum requirements to be employed or maintain employment as a driver with Larry Williams Trucking:
- Must have a current, valid Class A CDL
- Minimum age of (21) years.
- Two (2) years of current over the road tractor and trailer driving experience.
- Meet all DOT regulations pertaining to driver qualifications and must have reasonable,comprehensive knowledge of FMCSA regulations pertaining to driver actions and responsibility.
- Must pass all DOT required physical exams and drug/ alcohol tests.
- Must be insurable and have no more than two (2) major moving violations within the past three (3) years, and NO at fault crashes within the last three (3) years.