- On Average 2500-3000 miles per week.
- Limited Northeast runs. LWT has more freight lanes in the Northwest and West, with most lanes being dedicated.
- Maps are used to identify the routes, lanes or areas preferred by the new driver. This tool is used by the dispatcher to correctly route drivers.
- If a driver lives 200 miles or less from LWT’s campus, they may be home weekly
- LWT is a dry van carrier with a local customer base.
- We offer Solo and Team Company Driving Opportunities
- Trucks are governed at 72 on foot and on cruise
- Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Supplemental and Life. PTO, EAP and Vacation Plans
- LWT exclusively partners with Love’s Travel Plazas
- Best Pass, Pre Pass, and Scales are provided for our drivers
- Our trucks offer: 110 Power Outlets, Microwave, Bluetooth, TriPac/APU, Refrigerator, 1800 Watt Converter. Newer models offer 24″ TVs
- Trucks are 2019-2024 Peterbilts and Kenworths
- We offer automatic, 10, 13, and 18 speed transmissions depending on the year of the equipment
- Weekly Settlements
- 0.45 Cent Discount Per Gallon/Fuel
- All dispatched miles are paid based on the National Fuel average, and empty miles are paid at .10 cents less
- LWT is a Dry Van Carrier with a local customer base, which allows us to have pre-loaded freight on our yard
- LP Drivers are not responsible for the cost of Best Pass, Pre-Pass, Tolls, or Cat Scales
- LP Drivers MUST average 3000 miles per week to meet the contractual requirements; more miles means quicker pay off
- Trucks come equipped with APU, Refrigerator, 1800-Watt Converter and some newer models are equipped with TVs and Microwaves
- NO CREDIT CHECK, NO MONEY DOWN, NO BALLOON PAYMENT AT THE END OF YOUR LEASE. $500 will transfer the title, and $2500 will buyout the APU
- Best LP Program in the industry
Call today to speak with a Recruiter, or fill out an application here: http://www.driver-reach.com/l/6rdph?ls=62421
We look forward to you joining our team!
Find us on Social Media!